Credit Union Risk Management Information System
As part of our on-going support to credit unions in Ireland, we have launched curmis.ie.
CURMIS is a credit union risk management information system to help credit unions to protect their performance, interest and reputation through the provision of customised risk based solutions that enable them to enhance their risk strategies in line with core organisational objectives.
Our products and services keep pace with changes in the governance, risk, compliance and regulatory ladscape. We offer a full suite of services as follows;
– Governance support to directors and senior management;
– Risk management information services (CURMIS application);
– Risk Management Officer (“RMO”) outsourced and co-sourced;
– Compliance Officer (“CO”) outsourced and co-sourced;
– Loan Impairment Reviews to include roll rate, traditional and covered methodologies;
– Financial modeling for strategic planning, business case scenarios; and
– CPD accredited training programmes.
CURMIS can assist your credit union in developing a pro-active enterprise-wide view of all risks and your associated risk appetite and tolerances to ensure that they are fully aligned with the credit union’s objectives and strategies, and reflects the quality, competencies and capacity of people, technology and capital.
For further information, please contact us by telephone on 091 637 585 or email us here.